Low Back Pain?
Asking your chiropractor to focus only on your back is a lot like asking NASA to limit their focus to the moon, but here are some sad, but true statistics about low back pain.
- At any given moment, about 31 million Americans suffer with low back pain.
- Low back pain is the leading cause of disability worldwide – 2010 Global Burden of Disease
- It is estimated that 80% of Americans will experience back problems in their lifetime.
To sum up these statistics up. You are could currently be experiencing back pain like 31 million Americans or you will experience low back pain in the future just as 80% of Americans will, which has a high probability of causing financial distress and potentially disability. Call The Chiropractic Rehab & Wellness Center today if you are suffering with low back pain or listen to these tips to help prevent back pain in the future.
Low Back Pain Prevention Tips
- Keep Active!
- Maintain a healthy diet.
- Warm up your body – daily and especially before exercising.
- Lift with healthy movement – even with light weight items.
- Sleep on bed with enough firmness to keep your spine in alignment.
- Work with your Chiropractor to improve your mobility, posture and movement!
Dr. Miller at The Chiropractic Rehab & Wellness Center wants to help you live a healthy life without low back pain. Call our office today if you’ve been suffering. 260-338-1700.
Jensen M, Brant-Zawadzki M, Obuchowski N, et al. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Lumbar Spine in People Without Back Pain. N Engl J Med 1994; 331: 69-116.
|Monday||8:30am - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am - 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday||10:00am - 5:30pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 4:30pm|
10528 Coldwater Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46845